“God's Own Country'” Is a popular destination for both domestic as well as foreign tourists. Named as one of the ten paradises of the world by National Geographic Traveller. Kerala one of the prominent tourist destination of India is well known for its beautiful nature, coconut lined sandy beaches, serene backwaters in Alappuzha and Kollam, tropical greenery ,mountain ranges and wildlife sanctuaries and rich cultural heritage.
- Alleppy Backwaters – Cruise in a Boat House
- Munnar Tea estates, Kandla Lake, waterfalls
- Thiruvanthpuram – Sri Padmanabhaswamy Temple
- Kochi – Mattanchery Dutch Palace, Chinese fishing nets
- Tekkady- Spice plantation, Periyar wildlife sanctuary